The ultimate 4K experience for the DIY home theatre.
The Epson® Home Cinema 5050UBe 4K PRO-UHD1 projector delivers an amazing 4K home theatre experience for the DIY enthusiast. Capable of displaying an astonishing 2,600 lumens for both colour and white brightness2 – along with proprietary processors for resolution enhancement, colour and image processing – the Home Cinema 5050UBe produces incredible brightness, colour accuracy and image detail to faithfully display all your favorite content the way it was meant to be seen. If you’re looking for an amazing 4K projection experience to power your new home theatre build – this could be it. Now that’s Projection Perfected.
4K PRO-UHD1 Projection Technology
A new type of 4K home theatre experience utilizing advanced processing for resolution enhancement, colour and image processing – resulting in an exceptional 4K home theatre experience
True 3-Chip Projector Design
Advanced pixel-shifting processor precisely controls three high-definition LCD chips to parallel process millions of pixels of information. This new type of resolution enhancement technology1 results in an exceptionally sharp 4K visual experience
Full 10-bit HDR3 color processing accepting 100% of the HDR source information to faithfully reproduce HDR content for an exceptional visual performance
Digital Imaging Processor
Realtime 12-bit analog-to-digital video processing for smooth tonal transitions, while helping to eliminate banding, blocking and other compression artifacts from the final visual performance. This powerful processor faithfully reproduces the source material the way it was intended to be shown
Capable of displaying 4K content at an incredible 2,600 lumens for both colour and white brightness2. This not only provides for a wider performance envelope but allows for an exceptional HDR performance
- Epson UltraBlack™ Technology — Epson created a Proprietary Compensation Filter that controls the polarization of light itself. This allows Epson to suppress any stray light within the signal, producing an outstanding Dynamic Contrast ratio of 1,000,000:1.
- Precision HDR Adjustment — Realtime HDR curve adjustment allowing for 16-steps of control to fine-tune the HDR performance – regardless of the content being displayed.
- Extreme Colour Gamut — One of the first commercially available home theatre projectors capable of displaying the full three-dimensional DCI-P34 colour space. This extreme colour performance is 50% wider than typical 1-Chip Rec. 709 projectors and allows for a truly professional-level of colour accuracy.
- Epson Precision Lens Technology — Designed for zero-light-leakage, all Epson Precision Lenses utilize a proprietary 15-element precision glass structure for outstanding image clarity and edge-to-edge focus uniformity.
- RoHS compliant
- Recyclable product5
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWay™ Transport Partner6
What’s in the box:
- Home Cinema 5050UBe Projector
- Power cord
- Two HDMI cable clamps
- Remote control with (2) AA batteries
- Quick Setup Guide