Proudly designed in Canada, the YU2 desktop mini-monitor will make you believe that big sound can come in a small package. With its built-in soundcard, it can stream high-quality audio directly from your computer’s USB port, or connect directly to any 3.5mm AUX jack for maximum input flexibility. 3” composite drivers ensure a distortion-free bass and midrange, while the 3/4” silk dome tweeters effortlessly produce scintillating highs. A specially tuned bass-port on the rear extends the low end while keeping airflow away from your active workspace. If deep bass is your thing, simply connect a subwoofer to the SUB OUT port and revel in pure low-end bliss. Available in matte or gloss finishes to personalize your space.
SMALL SIZE. BIG SOUND.
Enclosed in a 5.9″ tall MDF cabinet, YU2’s 3″ composite drivers and 3/4” silk dome tweeters provide detailed mid-range and crisp highs – surprising performance for such a small speaker.
Weights & Measurements
- Dimensions (each speaker): 3.9″ W x 5.3″ D x 5.9″ H (10 x 13.5 x 15 cm)
- Net Weight (both speakers): 6 lb (2.7 kg)
- Gross Weight (boxed pair): 9.3 lb (4.2 kg)
- Shipping Box Dimensions: 13.8” x 9.4” x 8.3” (35 x 24 x 21 cm)
YU2’s built-in soundcard lets you connect directly to your computer’s USB port for fully digital, high-quality audio.
- ACCESSIBLE VOLUME KNOB – Tucked discreetly out of the way at the top of your active speaker, the volume knob doubles as a power switch.
- AUX INPUT – Compatible with virtually all audio devices, an AUX port provide a quick and easy way of connecting to your source.
- USB DAC INPUT – Lighten the load on your computer’s CPU by connecting directly to YU2’s built-in DAC via a USB cable.
- SUBWOOFER OUTPUT – For additional bass, plug a subwoofer into the SUB OUT port.