The Kanto family of speakers are designed with audiophiles and music fanatics in mind. The YU4’s compact size allows for easy integration with all kinds of environments and devices, like your turntable or TV. It also amplifies larger performances with a dominant mid-range that delivers on the highs while maintaining fidelity to low-frequency bands. Connect it to your turntable directly, (without the need for an external amplifier), through the phono input or use Bluetooth technology to connect wirelessly from your phone or laptop.
Kanto speakers incorporate an aesthetic centred around two modern design principles: simple form factor and use of premium materials. Carefully sanded cabinets, woven Kevlar drivers and eye-catching silk dome tweeters provide more than something to listen to. Together they embody a passion for both sound and design.
Packed with functionality, the YU series remote makes listening to music more convenient. Quickly switch between sources, tune your sound to fit your space, and control playback while streaming via Bluetooth.
Inspired by an equal appreciation for digital and analog, YU4 gives you the freedom to throw on your latest vinyl with a built-in phono preamp.
1. RCA & AUX INPUTS – Compatible with virtually all audio devices, RCA and AUX ports provide a quick and easy way of connecting to your source.
2. OPTICAL INPUTS – Enjoy the best sound your digital devices have to offer with two Optical TOSLINK ports.
3. SUBWOOFER OUTPUT – For additional bass, plug a subwoofer into the SUB OUT port.
4. PHONO/LINE SWITCH – A built-in phono preamp allows you to plug a turntable directly into your speakers. Flip between Phono and Line inputs with a single switch.
5. USB CHARGE PORT – Keep your phone charged with a 5V USB port to ensure you never miss a beat.
Featuring built-in Bluetooth with Qualcomm aptX technology, YU4 allows you to sit back and enjoy your newly curated playlist from the palm of your hand.