- Metal case shields the electronics from vibrational and electromagnetic interference
- Special low-noise ICs used
- Optimal channel separation through dual-mono circuitry
- Gold plated RCA connection sockets
- DC power supply (< 1 watt standby power)
- Amplification and RIAA equalisation for MM cartridges
- Small size allows installation close to record player
MM Phono Pre-amplifier
Good sound from sound technology
Today, many amplifiers do not have a specific phono cartridge input. Phono Box MM is an ideal phono preamplifier for these hifi systems. Phono Box MM accepts MM cartridges and offers an audiophile music experience at an entry-level price. Advanced circuitry keeps noise and distortion at a surprisingly low level. The metal case shielding and an outboard DC power supply leave no risk for external interference. Because of its small casing, Phono Box MM can be placed near the turntable. Input and output sockets are gold-plated for preservation of quality. Phono Box MM can be connected easily to a line-input (AUX etc) of your amplifier.
There are no reviews yet.