- 55W x 2 (max), 50W x 2 (RMS) high power output
- ART base chassis to minimise noise and vibration
- Pure Direct for short and direct signal path
- Aluminium-extruded front panel
- Continuous Variable Loudness Control
- Subwoofer out
- Speaker A, B or A B selection
- 40-station FM/AM preset tuning
Music signals travel the shortest possible route, bypassing the buffer amp and tone, loudness and balance controls to virtually eliminate any signal degradation for the purest sound quality.
Highest Quality Parts
The quality of each individual part, as well as how they work together, basically determines the sound quality of any component. Yamaha uses only very high quality parts, carefully selected and tested.
New Speaker Terminals
These high grade speaker terminals have silver plating for best connection and outstanding durability. The pitch between jacks is wider for easier insertion.
Continuously Variable Loudness Control
Our ears lose sensitivity to high and low frequencies at low volume levels. This control lets you turn down the volume while maintaining the optimum frequency response.
Subwoofer Out lets you connect a subwoofer for stronger bass and better overall sound quality.
Power management (Auto power off)
Auto Power Off automatically turns off the power after a certain amount of time to save energy.